About Tirta Nila
Welcome to Tirta Nila, a stunning new Luxury Beach House located right on the water in the Candidasa area of Bali’s picturesque and unspoiled East coast. This exclusive four-bedroom villa is far removed from the hustle and bustle of mainstream tourism and offers glorious seaside views of Bali’s magnificent coastline and offshore islands.
Tirta Nila beach house is located on the outskirts of Candidasa, a tranquil resort town in the East coast of Bali that is a comfortable 1.5-hour drive from the Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport along the newly built highway.
Distances from Tirta Nila beach house:
- Bali International airport: 63 km, 1,5 hours
- Local supermarket (Candidasa): 3,5 km, 10 minutes
- Deli groceries (Sanur): 48 km, 1 hour
- Cafes and restaurants in Candidasa: 3,5 km, 10 minutes
- PADI dive centres in Candidasa: 4 km, 10 minutes
- Keramas surf spot: 33 km, 40 minutes
- Besakih Mother Temple: 30 km, 60 minutes
- Tirta Gangga water palace: 21 km, 35 minutes
- Bali Safari Park & marine Park: 30 km, 35 minutes
- Ubud centre: 45 km, 60 minutes
Villa address: Mendira Beach, Banjar Mendira, Desa Sengkidu, Manggis-Candidasa, Karangasem Regency, Bali, 80871, Indonesia
The four bedrooms are substantially proportioned and well appointed, with king-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, and walk-in wardrobes.
The upstairs master bedroom complete with wrap around balcony, has a luxurious en-suite complete with designer bathtub, and is accessed via private staircase directly from the living and dining area.
The downstairs master sits directly below and offers immediate access to the gardens and swimming pool from the large wrap around terraces, and also offers a walk-thru en-suite leading to a private tropical outdoor shower.
Bedrooms three and four are set back from the living room in their own private area of the property, with each room having separate access via hallway or stairway. With uninterrupted sea views from the balcony or terrace, these rooms are an area of seclusion and privacy at Tirta Nila, with the upstairs room offering both rural and sea views, the downstairs bedroom offers not only sea views but also has a walk-thru en-suite into a private garden courtyard complete with outdoor tropical shower.
The living room leads directly to the 15-meter infinity swimming pool complete with timber pool deck and four sun lounges. The pool is perched directly above a private man-made beach, with direct access to the sea. At each end of the beach are two bales, one elevated above the water for outdoor dining and entertaining, and the other located at beach level is a bale bengong relaxation pavilion.
Along the entire property sea-front is a beautiful stone terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas, which sit above the water offering uninterrupted ocean and coastal views, and with direct stair access into the sea.
Indoor Living & Dining
With traditional high vaulted roofs, and full-length floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, the living & dining room has generous proportions, and the comfort of large soft sofas, a teak dining table with seating for 10, and a fully equipped Western kitchen, making this the centrepiece and social hub of Tirta Nila. Leading directly out to the garden and swimming pool, this functional & tastefully decorated interior takes full advantage of the stunning sea views offered.
Cooled by ceiling fans, indoor living and dining area can be closed off and fully air-conditioned, or the doors can be slid into the walls for an un-interrupted view, allowing the warm sea breezes inside.
– Manicured lawns and water features including Hindu and Buddhist statues and fishponds sitting on 2,100sqm of land
– 15 x 6 meter, infinity swimming pool with timber pool deck and four sun lounges
– Private man-made beach at front of property with steps leading down into the sea
– Seafront terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas, looking directly out to the sea
– Bale bengong relaxation gazebo with daybed and coffee table
– Outdoor dining bale sitting directly above the water, comprising a private dining area for ten
– Four well-appointed air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms with king beds
– King Koil mattresses and top quality linen
– Designer bathtub in upstairs master suite
– Tropical outdoor showers – all downstairs bedrooms
– Balconies on first floor bedrooms
– Fully air-conditioned with all undercover pathways that connect all rooms
– Airy and spacious living room with high roofs, a fully equipped European kitchen, large comfortable sofas and dining table with seating for 10
– Complete back-of-house staff kitchen area
– Staff quarters, which are suitable for guests’ nanny or babysitter as well
– Air-conditioned media room with 55″ TV, international satellite channels and Blue ray player
– Several iPod docks
– Board games, books and magazines
– Wi-Fi Internet connection
– Volleyball and badminton on private beach
Price (per night)
10 nights or more
10 October – 14 December 2017
11 January – 28 March;
10 April – 31 May;
1 September – 22 December;
5 January – 10 January;
29 March – 9 April 2018 (Easter Week);
1 June – 31 August;
23 December – 4 January;
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
*Special Offer is valid for check-in before 12 December 2017 and only eligible for new bookings submitted after 10 October 2017.