Welcome to Villa Alang Alang
This gorgeous 3 bedroom property is ideally situated on a quiet road at the beach-end of Bali’s famous Restaurant Row, and is adjacent to the venerated five-star Oberoi Hotel. KuDeTa, the world famous jet-set club right on the sand at popular Seminyak Beach, is just a few meters outside the driveway.
Without a doubt, the most important aspect of choosing a vacation rental is it’s proximity to places and activities that are on a traveler’s must-do list. This gorgeous property is ideally situated on a quiet road at the beach-end of Bali’s famous Restaurant Row, and is adjacent to the venerated five-star Oberoi Hotel. KuDeTa, the world famous jet-set club right on the sand at popular Seminyak Beach, is just a few meters outside the driveway.
These traditional Bali-style thatched-roofed villas, with their own entrance gates, face each other across a sparkling saltwater 12 meter pool flanked by a private sun deck and comfortable chaise lounges. A majestic Bismarck Palm is the centerpiece of the meticulously landscaped garden, full of exotic trees and fragrant flowers. Listen to the waves as you dine al fresco under the stars on your poolside outdoor patio.
The main house has a large bedroom with an en suite indoor/outdoor bathroom and separate dressing room, with doors that open onto a teak deck patio and open living area. A walk-in mosquito net surrounds the queen size bed, night stands, and TV. A second smaller en suite bedroom is charmingly decorated. A fully-equipped, modern kitchen with bar faces the living/dining room and separates the two wings of the house.
The Master house has an open plan living room, bar, and kitchen, and a large bedroom with queen bed. full amenities and walk in closet. The tropical, open-air bathroom has bedroom and living room access.
An eclectic mix of modern decor, Indonesian antiques, Ikat soft furnishings, top of the line appliances, chic kitchen ware, bathroom accessories and linens, blend luxurious comfort and style with functionality.
Because of the compound’s proximity to the Seminyak-Kerobokan area, world-class restaurants, bars, shopping, and beaches are all within a few minutes walking distance, yet within the garden walls, a peaceful hush will lull you into a state of relaxed bliss. Every detail has been meticulously attended to, providing guests with an unforgettable holiday experience.
Facilities and Services Villa Alang Alang
Villa Alang Alang Facilities
- Airport pick up and drop off
- All sheets and towels
- 40+ channel satellite TV
- Extensive DVD library & Media Player
- Safety deposit box in each bedroom
- Sound system and iPod connection in each living room
- Free wireless unlimited internet access
- Pool child fence if required
- Baby cot, high chair available
- Excellent cook
- Manager on demand
- Supervisor and 3 staff
- Night security guard
- The staff will be on hand throughout the day for any errands or shopping you may need.
Villa Alang Alang Service
SERVICES – we can arrange:
- Car hire and driver
Rates Villa Alang Alang
|List Price (per night AUD Dollars)|
|Low Season||9th January – 30 June ( excluded Easter week),
16th September – 19th December
|High Season||1 July – 15 Sept inclusive, 20 Dec – 8 Jan inclusive
(including easter week)
++Plus 16% Government tax and service charge
* All dates are valid from January 2012 – January 2013
The villa is popular, early direct booking is recommended to have the dates you want
Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Low season : 3 nights
- High season : 4 nights
- Rates are in USD.
- Prices are subject to 16% government tax.
- Late check out can be booked at half the daily rate (subject to villa availability).
- Rates are for the entire villa and based on bedrooms in use.
- 50% deposit is required and the balance finalized 30 days before arrival date.
- Bookings are released after 3 business days with NO deposit confirmation.
- Any damages occuring are the responsibility of the staying guest.
- Check in time 14.00 & Check out time 12.00.
- Pick up service on the arrival date (from airport to the villa only)
- Daily housekeeping and linen service.
- Welcome drinks and fresh flower arragenment upon arrival.
- Standard daily Breakfast.
- Free WiFi Internet service for 24 hours
- 24 hours security service is available
- Meal ordering service from nearby restaurants, food can be delivered 24 hours.
- Air-conditioned car with driver. The driver speaks good English and is also experienced tour guide.
- Motorbike can be rented.
- Scuba diving, river rafting, hiking and many more activities can be booked.
- Same day laundry service at local prices.
- Spa services in the villa with Manori Spa.
- Baby sitter and equipment (subject to availability).
If the reservation is cancelled 61 days or more prior to arrival, deposit will be refunded minus US$500.00* OR 5% of the total booking value (whichever is greater). IMPORTANT: Reservations cancelled 60 days or less prior to arrival, are subject to a complete forfeiture of payment to compensate The Management for the time and effort involved in making a booking and to compensate the owner for the loss of other potential bookings that have been turned down once a booking has been confirmed. The Management requires that all cancellations be notified in writing. (email is acceptable.)
The guest is advised to have travel insurance, for the unlikely event of an illness, accident, loss of personal items and other travel contingencies during the travel or stay in Bali.
The guest is responsible for any damage caused to the villa or its content during the stay, this includes damages caused by other people that the customer invites to the villa.
Please be advised that the villa owner or management is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items, illness, injuries or accidents during your stay in our villas however caused. Delay in arrival for any reason or changes in travel schedules cannot be compensated by the management.
No responsibility can be taken for failure of machinery or equipment in the villa, but the management will aim to assist the customers in the best way possible and have any such problems rectified as quickly as possible. The management does not accept responsibility for any events that are not in control of the management, such as fire and severe weather and power cuts beyond our envolvement.
Passport & Visa Policy as at November 2011 (Guests should check visa requirements)
Based on Presidential Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia No. 16/ 2008 on the Second Changing of Presidential Decision No. 18/ 2003, there are 12 countries which accepted by Free Visa for Short Visit (BVKS).
Nationals of following 12 countries/Territories are given Visa FREE of charge upon arrival: Brunei Darussalam, Chile, Hong Kong SAR (Special Administration Region), Macao SAR, Malaysia , Maroco, Peru, Phillipines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Equador.
Nationals of following 21 countries/Territories must obtain a visa on arrival after paying a fee of US$ 25 for a 30 day visa or US$ 10 for a 3 day visa: United States, Australia, South Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Finland, Hungary, United Kingdom, Italy, Japan, Germany, Canada, South Korea, Norway, France, Poland, Switzerland, New Zealand, Taiwan, Austria, Belgium, India, Ireland, Kuwait, Luxemburg, Maldives, Egypt, Oman, Portuguese, Qatar, China, Russia and Spain.
Nationals of countries not stated above are required to apply for a visa at the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate in their respective country of domicile prior to arrival in Indonesia.