Welcome to Villa Angsoka
The impressive Villa Angsoka is the six-bedroom grand residence of Siri Mendira Beach Villas, and sits on over 1,500sqm of land. Its spacious layout can accommodate large groups of up to 12 people while giving each of the guests plenty of personal space, and has everything you need for your luxurious holiday on the island of Bali.
Two master bedrooms and two guest bedrooms occupy the first floor of the property, with the other two guest bedrooms being located on the ground floor of the villa next to the living area with easy access to the spacious lawn and the pool deck. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with ceiling fans, floor-to-ceiling French doors and natural teakwood flooring. Each room has its own semi-open, en-suite bathroom with a shower and a bathtub, and has ample wardrobe space. All bedrooms are equipped with four-poster king size beds and offer breathtaking views of the ocean and the neighbouring island of Nusa Penida. A sweeping balcony stretches along the whole first floor with a ‘hanging’ daybed placed in front of every suite.
There are plenty of lounge areas – four in the open-space living room downstairs equipped with cosy sofas and loungers, and a few more with soft cushions on the large terrace upstairs facing the ocean. An air-conditioned media room houses a 47″ LCD TV and Bose sound system and a library are adjacent to the living room on the ground floor, along with a fully equipped state-of-the-art master kitchen. There is a wine cellar attached, stocked with an extensive selection of local and imported wines and liquors, and our experienced cook and attentive butlers will be happy to help you in your culinary adventures.
There are two decks equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas, perfect for taking in the sun – one around the 20-metre-long swimming pool, and another overlooking the white sands of the villa’s private beach.
You may also experience Balinese massage in the privacy of your own massage room, where professional masseurs will help you to relax, release stress and rejuvenate.
– Land size 1.500 sq.m. Building size approximately 900 sq.m.
– Six luxury ocean view bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom, bathtub and separate shower
– All bedrooms equipped with four-poster king size beds (200x200cm), ceiling fans and air conditioning
– Open-plan living room with four seating areas and a dining area for 14 guests
– Fully equipped air-conditioned kitchen and wine cellar
– Air-conditioned library and media room with 47″ flat screen TV and Bose sound system
– Dining bale gazebo with solid wood dining table for 14 guests
– SPA room with two massage beds
– 20×5 metres infinity edge swimming pool with shallow area for kids
– Pool deck with 12 sunbeds and umbrellas
– Wooden deck with ratang sunbeds “hanging” over villa’s private beach
– Direct access to private beach with stone steps down to the protected coral lagoon
– Separate staff quarters with wet kitchen, laundry room, storage and living area for staff (this staff house is the villa’s management office and commonly used by the staff yet with respect to the guest’s privacy)
– Fully staffed, 24-hour security, professional kitchen staff, butler service, in-house manager
– Complimentary Wi-Fi
The Siri Mendira Beach Villas are serviced by a team of 21 professional staff, including 24-hour security, housekeeping, butlers, gardeners, engineering and kitchen staff led by the in house manager with extensive five-star resort management experience under their belt. We expect our guests to enjoy their vacation, and let the staff to take care of the rest. You do not need to cook unless you want to. And if you need a babysitter or transportation services they are available on request and at convenient times and rates.
Our experienced kitchen staff loves to keep our guests satisfied with great food, but due to the location of the villa, supermarkets and suppliers can be some distance away. Therefore we recommend our guests study the menu and let our villa manager know in advance what you would like to eat each day. Do not hesitate to let us know in advance if you have any special needs or requests.
Despite an abundance of staff, privacy of our guests is taken very seriously, and we strive to make sure there is no unnecessary interference of staff with the guests or their daily activities. The staff will mostly be based in the separate staff quarters, servicing the villas while the guests are out or whenever that is most convenient for the guests. The butlers are available throughout the day to assist guests in the villas.
There is extensive activity menu and telephone concierge assistance available almost around the clock for any trips or activities you wish to undertake.
Siri Mendira Beach Villas Estate is located on the outskirts of Candidasa, a tranquil resort town in the east coast of Bali, which is a comfortable 1.5-hour drive from the Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport along the newly built highway.
MAP AND DISTANCES
There are plenty of things to do and to see while you are in the area. Water palaces, temples, mountain valleys, beautiful tropical parks, rivers and some of Bali’s best diving and snorkelling areas are located nearby. Moreover, the boats to Lombok, the Gili Islands, and other neighbouring islands depart from the port of Padang Bai, only a short drive away, which makes it possible for those adventurous at heart to expand their travel map beyond just Bali.
RATES (per night)
Low season : $ 1.000 ++
High season : $ 1.200 ++
Peak season : $ 1.400 ++
Rates are quoted in USD and subject to 5% service charge and thereafter 10% government tax.
- Low Season: 11 January — 31 March, 16 October — 19 December;
- Hight Season: 1 April — 15 October, Chinese New Year, Easter Week;
- Peak Season: 20 December — 10 January;
SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENTAL RATE
- – return airport transfer
- – welcome drinks and cold towels
- – daily american breakfast (2 person / bedroom)
- – daily housekeeping, gardening, pool maintenance
- – butler services
- – daily turndown service
- – toiletries, linen and towels
- – security 24/7
- – complimentary Wi-Fi Internet connection
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
- – car rental and chauffeur service
- – in-villa massages and SPA treatments
- – baby-sitter
- – food and beverages on the menu or as per special request (please note that 25% service charge will be applied to the cost of groceries sourced by the staff)
- – wine and liquors from villa’s wine cellar
- – professional laundry and dry cleaning
- – helicopter service (using nearby Amankila resort’s helipad)
- – guided trips and excursions, scuba diving, rafting, fishing trips, etc.
– extra bed for Bakung and Cempaka villas (breakfast included):
- in Low Season – 40 ++ / per day
- in High Season – 50 ++ / per day
- in Peak Season – 60 ++ / per day
(subject to 5% service charge and thereafter 10% government tax)
– extra bed for Angsoka villa (breakfast included):
in Low Season – 50 ++ / per day
in High Season – 60 ++ / per day
in Peak Season – 70 ++ / per day
(subject to 5% service charge and thereafter 10% government tax)
Minimum booking period
In Low Season — 3 nights
in High Season – 5 nights
In Peak Season — 7 nights
Any events and parties with number of guests above 150% of villa’s normal capacity should be approved in advance by the villa management and stipulated fee will be applied.
Food and beverage charge
Please note that 25% service charge will be applied to the cost of groceries sourced by the staff.
$ 500 for villas Cempaka and Bakung
$ 800 for villa Angsoka