Welcome to Villa Aqua
|The ultra avant-garde, four-bedroom villa known as ‘Aqua’ is located in the heart of Bali’s fashionable Seminyak district, just footsteps away from Seminyak’s sweeping beach, vibrant night scene, world-class restaurants and chic boutiques.|
About Villa Aqua
A villa for relaxation and play, Aqua offers a captivating blend of luxury, recreation, facilities, privacy, and exemplary service.
Completed in 2007 and boasting funky tropical modern architecture, exemplified by an abundance of space, natural light and places to chill, Aqua was designed by the well-known design firm Gfab.
The house is centered on the pool and built around the pool to created an enclosed a courtyard and pool garden. The living areas of the villa are varied and many, with room inside and out suited for different uses. Aqua includes 4 equally sized bedrooms with en suite baths, iPod docks, and indirect and diffused lighting.
- One Villa Manager: meets and greets guests on arrival, and helps enable the staffing team to meet the expectations of each guest.
- Three Villa Attendants: in charge for housekeeping and laundry.
- One Cook: trained to handle market shopping and to prepare both local and western cuisine for the guests.
- Four Security Guards: on-duty to ensure the safety and security of the guests and the whole area.
- One Gardener & Pool Attendant: works discreetly in maintaining the landscape and the pool without distracting the guests.
Each of the four bedrooms at Villa Aqua is large, spacious, and intended to offer guests the maximum discretion and room for private space. En suite bathrooms feature is all, with the upstairs baths enjoying natural lighting. The bedrooms themselves are fully appointed with desks, built-in closets, iPod docks and indirect and diffused lighting.
Services and Facilities
Taking an inspirational approach to modern lifestyle, the villa is constructed on two levels and set within a large walled garden. It presents a 25-metre swimming pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, steam room, alfresco dining facilities and soundproof party room, in addition there is a secure carport at the main entrance.
- One private swimming pool 23m x 5m
- One Jacuzzi by the pool
- One Steam Room
- One Party/TV Room
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- I-Pod Dock in each bed room
- Satellite TV, VCD, DVD and CD players in the party room
- Children allowed in the villa, board games & toys available
- IDD, Local call, Land lines telephone available
- Safe deposit boxes in the bedrooms
- Laundry service available
- Spa available upon requests
- Unlimited wireless internet connection
- Delivery from nearby restaurant available
- VCD, DVD and CD library
- Pool table
- Book library
- BBQ facilities
- Complimentary return airport transfer
- Welcome drink and chill towel upon arrival
Aqua is located in the very centre of what is now considered to be the Seminyak ‘Prime District’ a safe, up market neighborhood that is home to some of the classiest properties on the island. It is close to the well-known Oberoi and Legian Hotels, twenty minutes’ drive from the airport, and convenient for all of Bali’s main shops, shopping malls, tourist attractions and vibrant nightspots.
The villa is just a few minutes walk from a wide choice of internationally acclaimed restaurants, including the famous Ku Dé Ta, La Lucciola, Living Room and Hu’u Bar. It is also within walking distance of a varied collection of chic designer boutiques, and just 300 meters from the sweeping Oberoi Beach, renowned for its world-class surf breaks, panoramic coastline views and legendary sunsets. Easily accessible sporting amenities include a choice of spectacular championship golf courses, tennis, horseback riding, dive schools, sailing cruises and much more.
Please note that all villa rates are in USD subject to an additional surcharge of 15.5% for taxes (10% VAT) and service (5.5%).
|PRICE (PER NIGHT)||2013 RATES||2013 PROMO RATES|
|Peak Season||August 1-31 inclusive||$ 1500||$ 1250|
|December 20-January 8 inclusive|
|High Season||July 1-31 inclusive||$ 1250||$ 1000|
|September 1-15 inclusive|
|Chinese New Year & Easter Week|
|Low Season||January 9-June 30 (excl. Easter & Chinese New Year Week)||$ 1000||$ 850|
|September 16-December 19 inclusive|
Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Low season : 2 nights
- High season : 5 nights
- Peak season : 7 nights