ABOUT VILLA BUGENVIL
Villa Bugenvil is a 3 bedrooms private villa located south west of Bali near the peacefull balinese village of “Umalas” blessed with beautifull view, only 5 – 10 min from the trendy Seminyak area.
This two-storey building is distinguished by its contemporary tropical architecture, providing guests comfort in a stylish and relaxed atmosphere.
This holiday rental villa offers a unique Bali experience… from the terrasse overlooking the ricefields, relax and enjoy the magical sight of the Bali’s mountain range.
Villa Bugenvil provides an oasis of calm for singles, couples, families and friends who want to explore the island of the gods.
– 500 meters from the Umalas Equestrian Center.
– 5 – 10 minutes drive from the internationally-acclaimed restaurants, designer-boutiques and nightclubs of
the greater Seminyak area.
– 20 minutes drive from Nirwana Golf and Country Club, one of Asia’s finest golf courses, designed by
– 20 minutes drive from the picturesque temple site of Tanah Lot.
– 30 minutes drive from Bali’s International Airport.
– 60 minutes drive from Ubud, Bali’s capital of art and culture.
The accommodations at Villa Bugenvil comprise three bedrooms with AC, an open-sided living room with audio visual facilities, a dining room and a fully equipped feature kitchen. WiFi Internet is accessible throughout the property.
This romantic holiday villa rests within a beautifull garden complete with a 12-meters swimming pool, a poolside ‘bale’ relaxation pavilion, four sun beds, a rattan garden table including comfortable chairs.
There are 3 bedrooms with air con at Villa Bugenvil characterised by a Bengkirai wood floor.
These bedrooms feature sliding glass doors that open onto a terrace and a nice swimming pool.
The High roof with exposed beams and neutral colored walls provide a relaxing setting.
The master bedrooms
These spacious and comfortable bedrooms are located downstairs with direct access to the pool and the garden, they are furnished with king size bed, a sofa, bedside tables and lamps.
Both of these bedrooms has a sunny ensuite bathroom, which is completely enclosed but has the feeling of being in the open air, fitted with a terrazzo vanity unit and washbasin, a toilet and a standing rain shower. Terrazzo bathtubs are featured in theses bedrooms in the true Balinese style,
Each bedroom is equipped with a multi channel TV Plasma, a safe deposit box.
The guest bedroom
This thirdbedroom is located upstairs, there is no ensuite bathroom but the private entrance door to this bedroom, affording extra privacy to the guests.
Sliding glass doors open onto a large timber deck furnished with a sofa and table, and presenting a fabulous view on the rice paddies.
Relax on the deck and enjoy the scenery and serenity of Gunung Agung, the holiest montain on the Island and Gunung Batukaru, the highest peak in the Bedugul volcanic area.
Living room and dining room
The open-plan living and dining room presents cream walls and white concrete floor.
It is cooled by ceiling fans and natural breezes,
Traditional Indonesian artifacts are displayed on wall shelves
Folding doors composed of wood and glass open onto a sunny Batu Yogya stone terrace, which doubles the living space of the hall making it a perfect venue for reception.
The dining area, simply furnished with a morden table, is ideally located near the swimming pool, decorated with some interesting Indonesian artefacts and photos.
The living area is separated from the dining room by a right angled sofa that makes up the back of the built in L-shaped sofa, featuring a wide and comfortable cushioned seating and is complimented with an LCD flat screen, multi channel TV, complete with DVD player and quality audio system with speakers.
On one side of the living space, glass doors open to the sunny terrace, furnished with all-weather rattan chairs and tables.
A guest toilet is located just off the living room.
The villa Manager meets and greets guests on arrival, leads the staffing team to meet the expectations of each guest.
One Villa attendant is responsible for housekeeping duties. She can prepare breakfast or indonesian food upon special request. From 9 AM to 5 PM, except sunday.
One Security Guards on-duty to ensure the safety and security of the guests during the night.
One Gardener & One Pool Attendants work discreetly in maintaining the landscape and the pool without disturbing the guests.
The comprehensive facilities offered by Villa Bugenvil include:
– One private swimming pool (12m x 3 m).
– Day gazebo on the edge of the pool and 4 sun beds
– Fully air-conditioned bedrooms with individual temperature control
– Master bedrooms with ensuite bathroom
– Fully equipped western kitchen (coffee maker, toaster, gas hob, refrigerator, mivro waves, juicer, toaster, rice, water dispenser, etc.)
– LCD LG 32’ multi channel TV, DVD player in the living room.
– LCD LG 32’ multi channel TV in the master bedroom
– Stereo system with CD players in the living room + IPOD dock
– Safety deposit box in the master bedroom
– Free and unlimited Wi-Fi internet access, hidh speed connexion
– Books, DVD Library
– Private parking area
– Car & driver, scooter (additional charge)
– Tour service (additional charge)
– Laundry service available (additional charge)
– Spa service available (additional charge)
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
There is no has in-house cooks but u need anything, you will need to provide the staff some money in advance for groceries purchase and they will keep the receipts to demonstrate exactly what has been spent.
Please ask the manager in advance to make an appointment, he will arrange for spa staff to come at the villa.
Tour service, car & driver, activities (surf, rafting, trekking…)Please allow at least one day’s notice, and feel free to discuss any requirements with the villa manager.