Just a stone’s throw from some of Bali’s best beaches, Villa Jamalu sits perched high on the hillside of Bali’s south coast. With sweeping views over the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, every aspect of this stunning four-bedroom, family friendly villa, from its clean lines to its stylish interiors, promises guests the ultimate in luxury and entertainment.
A stay at Villa Jamalu will exceed all your holiday dreams with three levels of outstanding accommodation, a well-equipped gym, games room, spa, yoga space and 15-metre pool at your disposal. While you rest and rejuvenate, a team of friendly and capable staff, including a private chef and villa manager, are on hand to make sure you want for nothing.
Rooftop dining at Villa Jamalu is an absolute treat on the alfresco terrace; let the villa’s private gourmet chef prepare sumptuous meals which can be enjoyed at the twelve-seater dining table, or provide canapés to graze upon whilst sipping cocktails and lounging on the all-weather sofas as the sun sets magically over the ocean with Bali’s sacred Mount Batu Karu providing a mystical backdrop.
Villa Jamalu is equipped with everything required for a truly memorable and well-appointed family retreat. Children will adore the playroom, while adult and teenage guests will love the air-conditioned games room and entertainment den featuring a pool table, 50-inch flat-screen television and PlayStation 3. Or if chilling out is more your style, try a work out in the well-equipped gym or some Zen time in the dedicated yoga space or a massage in the private spa treatment room. A state-of-the-art Bose sound system services both indoors and outdoors so relax on the loungers shaded by umbrellas or in the balé pavilion that hovers above the sparkling 15-metre swimming pool. Or, escape the tropical heat indoors and savour the air-conditioned comfort of one of the many spacious living areas.
- Early bird enjoys 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 26-Jan-2017.
– Three lounge and entertainment areas fitted with comfortable lounges, state-of-the-art Bose sound system.
– The top floor lounge is spacious and airy featuring a 50inch TV/DVD and stunning views
– The ground floor living room overlooks the pool and is furnished with a sofa and daybed, and features a Playstation.
– The basement lounge is an intimate entertainment area equipped with a full-size American pool table, drinks fridge, sounds system and ample seating and a TV
– Top-floor dining room with twelve-seater table
– Fully-equipped modern kitchen
– 15m x 7m saltwater swimming pool (pool fence available)
– Wooden decking with sun loungers and umbrellas
– Balé pavilion
– Rooftop terrace with all-weather lounges and a twelve-seat alfresco dining table
– Two master suites; one located on the top floor with panoramic ocean views and the other on the ground floor with pool views.
– King-sized canopied beds
– TV/DVD player and iPod docking stations
– Opulent marble ensuites featuring rain showers – the ground floor bathroom has a tub and the upper floor bathroom has a Jacuzzi
– Two junior suites located on the ground floor boasting large glass doors opening directly onto the pool
– King-sized beds
– Two additional trundle beds provided for children
– iPod docking stations
– Marble ensuite bathrooms with rain showers