Welcome to Villa Niloufar
Villa Niloufar Bali is the most exclusive and magical villa that Bali Luxury Villa has to offer! Niloufar is approximately 30 minutes drive from the trendy and buzzing area of Seminyak/Oberoi and Nirwana Golf Course – designed by Greg Norman and recognized as one of the best golf courses in Asia – is a 10 minute drive. Aside from its excellent service, Bali Rental Niloufar boasts:
- 5 luxurious bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- An air-conditioned media room with cinema with DJ sound system
- A 17 meter infinity pool with 180 degrees of breathtaking views over the buwit river
- 20 staff members providing top-level services, intended to ensure that guests feel no need to go out for quality dining and entertainment
- One 7seats car with driver
- Unlimited wireless internet
- Discounts to various activities and restaurants around Bali
Luxury Villa Bali has everything to make your dreams come true on this 3500 m2 piece of paradise perched in the middle of the jungle and rice terraces.
About Villa Niloufar
- One Villa Manager: meets and greets guests on arrival, leads the staffing team to meet the expectation of each guest.
- Six Butlers: in charge for housekeeping and laundry, assist in F&B service.
- Three Cooks : trained in local and western cuisine and is in charge for market shopping as well as preparing the guests’ meals.
- Six Security Guards : on-duty to ensure the safety and security of the guests and the whole area.
- Two Gardeners & One Pool Attendant: work discreetly to maintain the landscape and the pool without distracting the guests.
- 5 Bedrooms villa
- Private over flow swimming pool (17 x 5 m)
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms;
- JBL Ipod deck in each bedroom;
- Safe deposit boxes in each bedrooms;
- Satellite TV, DVD and CD players in media room;
- Hi power sound system living/pool area with IPOD librairy+++ ;
- Broad band internet connection;
- Laundry service;
- Spa service;
- Party facilities;
- 1 car with driver;
- Generator back up for power failure
By using the natural elements of the land as architecture, the villa has been carefully designed to promote the spirit of ecological responsibility with minimal impact on the environment. International architect, Gary Fell, generates solutions that blend style with nature. Rooftop water-lily ponds serve the double purpose of being aesthetically pleasing to the eye while, at the same time, providing a natural cooling system as each roof acts as a dense thermal insulator. The swimming pool employs an advanced ionizer filter system, and a water recycling system allows waste water to be reused in the gardens. The villa with its two roof top water gardens, is cleverly landscaped into the contours of the hill.
Villa Niloufar is approached via a spacious car park with a security post and an openwork metal pivot gate. Guests will then walk past the first of the two, stunning rooftop lily ponds as they descend a stone stairway into the main, open-air entrance area with its natural stone walls. From here, the full visual impact of the villa takes effect. Eyes will be drawn along the length of an elevated, ornamental pond, past immaculate lawns towards the swimming pool, the river and rice terrace beyond. A pair of welcome statues from the island of Nias rest in front of the entrance hall, and from here guests will look across to the main living and dining area capped with another lotus pond roof.
Living and Dining Area
The expansive living and dining area is open on three sides and features a terrazzo floor. It is cooled by natural breezes and ceiling fans, and amply furnished with an abundance of large segmented daybeds, ottomans and cushions. The décor presents fresh white and natural stone walls complemented by teakwood panels. An antique Timorese dining table for twelve is positioned next to a terrazzo bar, while rustic artwork and primitive statues complete the fusion of ancient and avant-garde. There is a spacious guest washroom located off the living area, complete with a walk-in rain-shower
The villa is hidden away in the traditional rural village of Buwit, surrounded by lush forrest and bordered by a meandering river, offering the perfect combination of privacy while still being conveniently close to all major attractions.
- International airport : 50 mn.
- Canggu beach : 10 mn.
- Kudeta, Oberoi, Metis, … : 25 mn.
- Nirwana Golf Course designed by Greg Norman: 5 mn.
- Trendy and buzzing area of Seminyak : 25 mn.
- Chic boutiques, excellent restaurants and fashionable bars: 25 mn.
- Tanah Lot temple : 10 mn.
- Ubud : one hour.
Price are subject to 15% additional tax and service charge
Rate per night includes:
- Airport transfer
- Daily breakfast
- 1 car with drivers for up to 10 consecutive hours per day (excludes petrol costs)
- extra cars and motos rental (car with driver 60 $/day and moto 6 $/day)
- Wireless Internet usage
- Laundry services
- All villa Staff (20)
- 24 hours security
- Discounted rates to various activities and restaurants around Bali
|High Season||July – August – US$ 950/night
Christmas (Dec 20 until Jan 5) US$ 1000/night
|Low Season||rest of the year US$ 850/night(full month : 20 000 US$ )|
Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Low season : 7 nights (less on special request, can be acceptable if between 2 requests or in the beginning or end of the period)
- High season : 14 nights (less on special request, can be acceptable if between 2 requests or in the beginning or end of the period)