Omah Mutiara is a modern style villa offering a blissful holiday retreat located within the semi-rural village of Umalas, away from maddening crowds of Seminyak but still within 1km to most famous Metis Restaurant in Petitenget. The nearest beach is just five minute drive, a few minutes further along the sands you’ll reach the most stunning Mozaic Beach Club, Woo Bar at W hotel and Potato Head Club for sunset cocktails.
The Villa offers three bedrooms with details: a master bedroom furnished with 32 inch TV, AC, private en-suite bathroom with bath-up and shower. The second bedroom offering a private balcony has a coffee table with 4 chairs, private bathroom with rain shower and the third bedroom is perfect for children or other family member come with 32 inch TV and also has a private bathroom with rain shower.
All three bedrooms features king-size double beds, quality bedding and duvets, wardrobe, Flat screen TV with international channels, safety box and private en-suite bathrooms.
The living area features sofa lounge in L-shape and round table and there is dining area beside the living space. Kitchen in Omah Mutiara is modern style equipped with 3 burning gas stove and exhaust on top, refrigerator, water dispenser, microwave, toaster, juicer, rice cooker, plate, spoon, kettles & relevant utensils and crockery.
The outdoor features two small tables with four modern chairs offering guests either for breakfast or having afternoon tea by the pool. There is a bale/gazebo for guest to use whether for relaxing lazy afternoon or having a massage by the pool.
Swimming pool size 7.5 X 3.5 meter.
– 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with king size beds and 3 ensuite bathroom
– Each bedroom has TV, wardrobe, bathroom and safety box
– 1 Guest toilet
– 1 Large screen TV cable + DVD player in living area
– The kitchen is fully equipped, large refrigerator, microwave, toaster, kettles and other relevant utensils.
– A kitchen bench setup for breakfast bar with 6 stools
– Private swimming pool with 7.5 x 3.5 meter
– Free wifi internet connection available throughout the villa
– Free mobile telephone for use with credit in your cost
– On arrival you will be welcomed with cool refreshing drink, cool face towels, tropical fruit basket, fresh flowers and smiling faces from our staff.
– The refrigerator will be stocked with an initial supply of soft drinks coffee/tea, eggs and bread for your first day breakfast.
– The bathrooms will be supplied with towels, soap, shampoo, bath gel, cotton buds, tissues and hair dryer.
– A housekeeping available for daily villa maintenance such as cleaning your villa, washing dishes, changing linen and towels, as well as handling your laundry and any special requirements you might have
– During your stay in our villa we can provide a English speaking babysitter, baby crib, and baby high chair.
– Other services such as cooking with private chef, a hair stylist, massage and a personal driver for transportation are available upon request
– Chef available for cooking lunch and dinner with cost $35
– Restaurant/cafe at the villa area is available for birthday event or any event you may have, can be arrange for private venue.
Villa Type Villa Rates (USD)
Low High Peak Last Minutes
3 Bedroom Villa 275 320 350 N/A 6
High Season : Easter week, Chinese New Year, Idul Fitri (Lebaran) : June 15 – Sep 30
Peak Season : December 20 ‐ January 10
Low Season : 2 nights
High Season : 5 nights
Peak Season : 7 nights
All rates quote in USD and payment by other currency will accepted based on the valid exchange rate on the date of payment
All rates is subject to 10% government tax
Rate including below services:
– Daily breakfast for 2 person per room
– Wifi internet connection
– Bathroom amenities
– Drinking water supply during stay
– Daily cleaning service
– Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival