Total Living Area:400 sqm
Total Grounds:3000 sqm
Low Season Price:US $ 750
Peak Season Price:US $ 750
This is the ultimate cliff top residence! A huge garden overlooking the Indian Ocean with spectacular sunset views, Villa Putih offers a total of four en-suite bedrooms with all of them boasting ocean views.
The downstairs open plan living/dining and kitchen area is light and airy and leads onto a covered verandah. A media room offers satellite TV and a DVD player and there are plenty of toys and games for children also.
For the ‘bigger kids’ there is a boules/petanque/bocchi pit.
The kitchen is really well equipped and the staff are able to assist with simple cooking for guests.
Two of the bedrooms are downstairs and a further two upstairs. The upstairs area also boasts a second living area with a big sofa and lovely views.
A firepit with brightly coloured cushions reflecting the sunsets sits overlooking the ocean at one side of the cliff front and a dining gazebo takes pride of place on the other side. The property also boasts a double massage gazebo and the well trained staff from Glo Spa at Sandy Bay will pamper the guests with a menu of massages.
A lap pool with a children’s pool area completes the garden.
Located half way between Mushroom Bay and Sandy Bay, Villa Putih is the perfect place to spend your holiday on Nusa Lembongan.
-Cliff top property set on just under 1 acre of land
– 4 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
– In 2 of the bedrooms the beds can be converted to twin singles
– The two downstairs bathrooms also have outdoor showers as well as indoor showers
– Separate guest toilet
– 2 living areas – one upstairs and one downstairs
– Media room
– TV, DVD, Satellite TV, toys
– Well-equipped kitchen with oven, stove, microwave, juicer, blender, 2 fridges
– Double bed massage bale (gazebo)
– Ocean side dining bale for 10
– Ocean side firepit
– Lap pool and kids pool
– Mains power with back-up generator
– Walking distance to The Beach Club at Sandy Bay and Glo Spa at Sandy Bay
A service charge (for the staff) of 5% and government tax of 10% is added to the ratea