Welcome to Villa Seroja
Welcome to our private Bali Seminyak Villa where beauty and comfort meet. This luxurious villa is situated just 30 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport in a quiet part of the popular Seminyak, Petitenget, Umalas area. Within a radius of 1,5 km you will find the illustrious beaches of Bali, the 30 most popular restaurants (Ku De Ta, Patato Head, Ultimo, La Trattoria, Sobat, Living Room, Hu`u Bar, Metis, Warisan, La Luciola, Sarong, etc), as well as the famous entertainment and shopping areas of Seminyak. Our private car and driver is at your disposal to take you there within 10 minutes.
Villa Seroja sits in its own distinctive and private location, away from the hustle and bustle of Seminyak’s entertainment spots yet at close proximity. The design of Villa Seroja is based on a family concept with maximum privacy, a minimalist layout, up to date facilities, a modern comfortable home with Balinese hospitality.
It is considered as one of the best kept secrets of Bali which we like to share with you.
About Villa Seroja
Set within a very peaceful and beautiful landscape, with a land size of approx 600 m2, the residential areas are divided over 2 floors, each of them overlooking the tranquil garden and swimming pool.
As you open the gate you will be surprised by the beauty of the fish pond with seroja (Balinese for lotus flower), breezy open air living area with open kitchen and dining adjacent to the swimming pool. The swimming pool is five by fifteen meters long, surrounded by lush garden with a spacious gazebo and sun beds where you can relax after you enjoy a swim. On the upstairs terrace you will find another seperate lounging area where you can enjoy the open air breeze while enjoying your cocktail, book reading or watching one of the many dvd`s on a large LCD screen.
Villa Seroja comes with up to four bedrooms, one master bedroom located on the first floor and the other bedrooms on the second floor, all featuring red-hued hardwood floors, king size or twin beds, double sliding glass doors, en-suite bathrooms and fitted wardrobes.
On request we will send you an information map which provide detailed information on Villa Seroja, things to do, restaurants and Bali after dark”.
Villa Seroja Facilities
- Large living area with sliding doors towards the terrace, garden and pool.
- Up to four fully air conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
- Large swimming pool with (5 x 15 meters) with separate jacuzzi and outdoor shower.
- Two open air terraces, one one the ground floor directly beside the pool and another one upstairs overlooking the garden and surrounding areas.
- Three big screen LCD TV`s – (with more than 60 local and international channels) with DVD player and home theater.
- I-pod docking station with dock speakers.
- Free 24 hours wireless internet connection.
- Full function open kitchen with big refrigerator, stylish stove for all your wine and dining needs.
- Baby needs (Cot, Chair and Stroller).
- BBQ (charcoal fired).
- Free Coffee and Tea making facilities.
- Safety Deposit Box.
- Night security.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off.
- Free car and driver available for all reasonable day time travel (evenings by arrangement only).
- Well trained staff.
While you stay at our lovely villa, we can provide you with the following services:
- Free daily standard breakfast.
- Private car with English speaking driver (free within Seminyak area).
- Free Ngurah Rai International airport transfer.
- Flower arrangements.
- Free body Massage for every booking, additional massages at a charge.
- Baby sitting services (at a charge).
- Wide DVD selection with recent movies.
- Selection of books and magazines.
- Grocery service upon arrival (at cost).
- Private chef to prepare your breakfast, lunch, dinner (at additional cost and subject to availability).
- Safety pool fence (upon request in advance)
Villa Seroja is located in Umalas with approximately 30 minutes from Ngurah Rai international airport.
For more detail please look at this map:
Villa Seroja Daily Nett Rates
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|Three Bedrooms||US$ 550||US$ 635||US$ 720|
|Four Bedrooms||US$ 595||US$ 695||US$ 780|
* Private vila with the use of:
– Three Bedrooms for max 6 people
– Four Bedrooms for max 8 people
– Extra bed(s) are available, price on request
* High season: Easter Week, 1 July – 15 September
* Peak season: 20 December – 5 January.
* Rates quoted above include 21% government tax and service charges.
* All bank charges to be paid by the customer.
* Check Out Time : 12.00, check In Time : 14.00
* Late check out can be booked at half the daily rate when available.
50% deposit required to secure and confirm booking and the balance must be settled 14 days prior to date of arrival.
Low season: 50% of deposit is refundable up to 30 days prior to date of arrival.
High & Peak season: 50% of deposit is refundable up to 60 days prior to date of arrival.
The guest is advised to have travel insurance, for the unlikely event of an illness, accident, loss of personal items and other travel contingencies during the travel or stay in Bali.
The guest need to be aware that they are required to comply with local laws and regulations. Copy of passports are required at check-in for police registration and only registered guests can stay in the villa as authorities impose high penalties on those not complying with the local regulations. No drugs or any illegal activities are permitted on the premises. The guests need to show consideration regarding noise levels and to respect the privacy of other guests and neighbors. Any cost of dealing with police or other authorities is the responsibility of the customer.
The guest is responsible for any damage caused to the villa or its content during the stay, this includes damages caused by other people invited to the villa by the customer.
Please be advised that the villa owner or management is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items, illness, injuries or accidents during your stay in our villas. Delay in arrival for any reason or changes in travel schedules cannot be compensated by the management.
No responsibility can be taken for failure of machinery or equipment in the villa, but the management will aim to assist the customers in the best way possible and have any such problems rectified as quickly as possible. The management does not accept responsibility for any events that are not in control of the management, such as fire, severe weather and power disruptions.