Welcome to Villa Staman
Villa Staman is a delightfully comfortable Bali private villa in the Seminyak circle. It is located within walking distance of the beach nearby and next to the famous Oberoi hotel and Ku De Ta beach club. Villa Staman has a spacious relaxing area with sofas, bar, kitchen and an 8 seat dinning table leading into the large master bedroom with its own private garden.
Two further separate buildings contain the other bedrooms to ensure privacy of all guests and surround a private 10m x 3.5m swimming pool with tropical garden. Villa Staman is fully equipped with cable TV, air-conditioning, open air en-suite bathrooms with bath and/or shower. Internet WiFi connection is available 24 hours. In the entertainment facility includes 2 large flat screen TVs, DVD player and portable IPod dock/speakers.
Our staff Made (Gede), Kadek, Teddy and Wayan will go beyond normal limits to ensure you have the best during your vacation.
We pride ourselfs with our photo gallery. What you see is what you get!
- 3 double bedroom villa all for you and your family/friends.
- 3 En suite out door shower & bathroom.
- Living room.
- Dinning room.
- Kitchen area.
- Ipod dock is available at living room.
- 60 local & international TV Channel.
- Free 24 hours Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Flat TV screen & DVD Player are available in our Master bedroom & Second Bedroom.
- A/C in each room.
- Swimming pool 10m x 3.5m.
- Swim pool child safety fence is available
- Baby box is provided
- Pick up Service on your arrival only from airport to the villa.
- Welcome drink & fresh face towels on your arrival.
- Staman standard daily breakfast.
- Daily Housekeeping & linen service.
- 3 staff are available during the day at the villa. The staff can be virtually invisable but ready to help and serve as you require
- A special dinner arrangement can be prepared by our cook on the notice from the guest at least 1 day prior (*).
- Tours by Adventure Tours (*)
- Diving with Nautilus Diving (*)
- In house SPA treatments and massages with Manori Spa (*)
- Restaurant bookings
- Local purchases by staff (At cost+transport)(*) at additional charge.
Villa Staman is directly located on near to the beach only a few kilometers north of Legian It is in the famous Oberoi area of Seminyak. Located far enough away from the tourist crowds to ensure total privacy, this villa is still close enough to offer easy access to Bali’s favorite shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues such as KuDeTa, Hu’u, the Living Room, and La Lucciola (all within a five-minute drive).
The villa is on Jalan Seri Dewi, this street runs between the locally called “Eat Street” with many great restaurants and “Happy Street” with its night life.
|List Price (per night US Dollars)|
6th January – 30 June ( excluded Easter week),
6th September – 9th DecemberUSD 350 ++ High Season 1 – 31 July , Easter weekUSD 450 ++ 1 – 5 September, 1 – 10 December Peak Season 1 – 31st August, 5th December – 05th JanuaryUSD 475 ++
++Plus 16% Government tax and Service charge
* All dates are valid from January 2012 – January 2013
* Special promotions only available during our Low Season, for guest staying more than 7 nights, contact us more more detail informations
The villa is popular, early direct booking is recommended to have the dates you want
Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Low season : 3 nights
- High season : 4 nights
- Peak season : 4 nights
- Rates are in USD.
- Prices are subject to 16% government tax.
- Late check out can be booked at half the daily rate (subject to villa availability).
- Rates are for the entire villa and based on bedrooms in use.
- 50% deposit is required and the balance finalized 30 days before arrival date.
- Bookings are released after 3 business days with NO deposit confirmation.
- Any damages occuring are the responsibility of the staying guest.
- Check in time 14.00 & Check out time 12.00.
- Pick up service on the arrival date (from airport to the villa only)
- Daily housekeeping and linen service.
- Welcome drinks and fresh flower arragenment upon arrival.
- Standard daily Breakfast.
- Free WiFi Internet service for 24 hours
- 24 hours security service is available
- Meal ordering service from nearby restaurants, food can be delivered 24 hours.
- Air-conditioned car with driver. The driver speaks good English and is also experienced tour guide.
- Motorbike can be rented.
- Scuba diving, river rafting, hiking and many more activities can be booked.
- Same day laundry service at local prices.
- Spa services in the villa with Manori Spa.
- Baby sitter and equipment (subject to availability).
If the reservation is cancelled 61 days or more prior to arrival, deposit will be refunded minus US$500.00* OR 5% of the total booking value (whichever is greater). IMPORTANT: Reservations cancelled 60 days or less prior to arrival, are subject to a complete forfeiture of payment to compensate The Management for the time and effort involved in making a booking and to compensate the owner for the loss of other potential bookings that have been turned down once a booking has been confirmed. The Management requires that all cancellations be notified in writing. (email is acceptable.)
The guest is advised to have travel insurance, for the unlikely event of an illness, accident, loss of personal items and other travel contingencies during the travel or stay in Bali.
The guest is responsible for any damage caused to the villa or its content during the stay, this includes damages caused by other people that the customer invites to the villa.
Please be advised that the villa owner or management is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items, illness, injuries or accidents during your stay in our villas however caused. Delay in arrival for any reason or changes in travel schedules cannot be compensated by the management.
No responsibility can be taken for failure of machinery or equipment in the villa, but the management will aim to assist the customers in the best way possible and have any such problems rectified as quickly as possible. The management does not accept responsibility for any events that are not in control of the management, such as fire and severe weather and power cuts beyond our envolvement.
Passport & Visa Policy as at November 2011 (Guests should check visa requirements)
Based on Presidential Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia No. 16/ 2008 on the Second Changing of Presidential Decision No. 18/ 2003, there are 12 countries which accepted by Free Visa for Short Visit (BVKS).
Nationals of following 12 countries/Territories are given Visa FREE of charge upon arrival: Brunei Darussalam, Chile, Hong Kong SAR (Special Administration Region), Macao SAR, Malaysia , Maroco, Peru, Phillipines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Equador.
Nationals of following 21 countries/Territories must obtain a visa on arrival after paying a fee of US$ 25 for a 30 day visa or US$ 10 for a 3 day visa: United States, Australia, South Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Finland, Hungary, United Kingdom, Italy, Japan, Germany, Canada, South Korea, Norway, France, Poland, Switzerland, New Zealand, Taiwan, Austria, Belgium, India, Ireland, Kuwait, Luxemburg, Maldives, Egypt, Oman, Portuguese, Qatar, China, Russia and Spain.
Nationals of countries not stated above are required to apply for a visa at the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate in their respective country of domicile prior to arrival in Indonesia.