Welcome to Villa Sunset
The gorgeous villa Sunset is absolute waterfront on the shore of a peaceful ocean lagoon, only ten minutes’ walk from the main street of the tourist areas of Tanjung Benoa just to the North of the popular tourist enclave Nusa Dua, with many restaurants, shops, SPAs, shopping mall, entertainment center and great hotels.
The name of the villa speaks for itself – you can enjoy amazing sunsets without ever having to leave your own swimming pool. Modern tropical architecture and minimalistic interiors provide no distraction from the breathtaking ocean views and the surrounding landscape making it an ideal place for a family vacation, as well as for a romantic getaway or a fun holiday with friends.
The bay front of the villas is too shallow for swimming, yet the beach at low tide is perfect for sunrise or sunset walks. The best beaches, beach clubs, high end resorts and shopping mall of Nusa Dua are only a short drive away in your personal chauffeured car.
The master bedroom is located on the upper level and enjoys the view at its best. Take it in while lounging on the balcony in one of the rattan armchairs with a glass of wine or a cup of tea. The bedroom is equipped with a king size bed and a marble-encrusted en-suite bathroom complete with a built-in closet, bathtub and two showers – indoor and outdoor.
On the ground level there is a spacious living room with the other two bedrooms adjacent – one with a king size bed, another with two king single beds. Each of the bedrooms is equipped with an en-suite bathroom with a built-in closet, bathtub, and indoor and outdoor showers, and has a garden and pool access.
All three bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with high quality toiletries, linen, towels and even hair-drier for your maximum comfort.
Villa Sunset is part of Puri Tirta Villas, a private estate located on the waterfront a stone’s throw from the luxurious resorts of Nusa Dua. A small pathway will take you from the parking lot through the tropical greenery right to the pier housing a private boat, which can take you on a tour to explore the nearby beaches, the authentic fisherman’s town in the island of Serangan, or even on fishing and snorkeling expeditions. There are kayaks to go around the nearby mangrove and bicycles to explore the surroundings on land.
The view will greet you the minute you enter the villa through the carved wooden gate. The ocean lies right past the 20-meter-long swimming pool, one side of which is taken by the large terrace complete with sun loungers, another – by the open living room with the comfortable rattan furniture. A nearby gazebo
Low Season: USD $595 ++
High Season: USD $ 680 ++
Peak season: USD $ 750 ++
Low Season: 11 January – 30 June; 16 September – 19 December;
High Season: 1 July – 15 September;
Peak Season: 20 December – 10 January;
No surcharge for Chinese New Year and Easter week.
Last minute and long-stay discounts for more than 10 nights available.
Rates are subject to 5% service charge and thereafter 10% VAT (government tax)
Rates inclusive of:
- Three double bedroom accommodation, up to 6 adults
- Daily complimentary breakfast, up to 6 person
- Welcome drinks, fruit basket and chilled towels upon arrival
- Full time in-villa butler
- Daily usage of modern, comfortable, seven-seat car with driver. Eight hours per day (excluding petrol)
- Complimentary cell phone with local sim-card
- Wi-Fi Internet – unlimited
- Complimentary coffee and tea facilities
- Daily afternoon tea (5 o’clock) with local sweets
- Daily housekeeping
- Regular linen changing
- Return airport transfers
- Free usage of three villa bicycles and estate’s kayaks
Extra charges (all charged at cost price):
- Private cook (35 USD / day), food and beverages
- In villa spa treatments
- Yoga classes
- Baby sitter
- Guided trips, excursions and admission tickets
- Extra bed – 35 USD / night, include breakfast
- Extra hours for car and driver (50.000 IDR / hour)
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Staff overtime after 9pm (100.000 IDR / hour/ 1 cook and 1 butler)
- Fitness club at Grand Hayat (120.000 IDR / per person)
- Gratuities for staff members welcome
- VIP airport arrival service (Fast track or VIP-lounge)
Extra charges for “Puri Tirta” estate boat usage (recommended for local trips only):
- 350.000 IDR + 15,5% tax and service charge per hour include captain and petrol fee. Minimum booking is 2 hours.
- Full day trip 8 hours 09:00-17:00 to Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan is 2.500.000 IDR + 15,5% tax and service charge (not include butler service and picnic arrangements if guests required). Management provides half-cabin boat with benches that is more comfortable for far trips.
- 4 hours “non stop” deep water trolling fishing tour in far ocean is 1.950.000 IDR + 15,5% tax and service charge due to higher fuel consumption. Management provides half-cabin boat with benches that is more comfortable for long way trips in open water.
All events or parties with more than 10 participants should be approved in advance by the villa management and stipulated fee will be applied.
Please read carefully our terms & conditions before you finally confirm your booking and make deposit payment.