Villa Vitari is a beautifully designed 3 bedroom villa located in the heart of Seminyak. It is located on a very quiet gang surrounded by luxury villas and walking distance (350 meter) to the beach through Jalan Sarinande and walking distance to Ku De Ta beach.
As you walk through the impressive entrance, past the stone feature wall you are then presented with a beautifully large manicured lawn and garden that surrounds this lovely open style villa. The entrance path curves around a large Koi pond with water feature that immediately helps you to relax as you say “I’m finally here”. The villa has large open spaces with 2 dinning areas and a breakfast bar on the large kitchen island bench. On the other side of the kitchen there is an open window that faces its own garden, feature stone wall and stone carvings. The Kitchen is equipped with all the modern facilities including large oven with 5 burner hotplate, large refrigerator, pantry, microwave and quality utensils.
The living area is located in a bale style extension which overlooks the swimming pool plus there is another large Bale which is separate from the house and ideal for that afternoon snooze whilst trying to read a book? There are a number of seating and relaxing areas where you can get some private time to relax.
Each bedroom has its own en suite bathroom, luxury King Koil beds, Television, DVD and cable TV, Air conditioning, fans and quality linen. The other bedroom features include –
Bedroom 1 is a very large and newly built room with large glass windows overlooking the fish pond and its own private garden area. There is a large King Size bed and 2 wardrobes idea for all your clothes and somewhere to hide your suitcases and help you feel at home. There is a large out door style en-suite bathroom with its own garden, stone walls and long vanity with 2 basin.
Bedroom 2 Also has a Large King size bed. There are 2 sets of french doors one leading to the fish pond and fountain and the other leading out to a private garden with small seating area. The en-suite bathroom has a large outdoor shower and internal vanity and toilet. There is also a long feature garden with polished concrete feature walls.
Bedroom 3 has 2 single beds that also zip together to form a large King size double. This bedroom also has a feature window over looking the garden and swimming pool. The en-suite bathroom is large with a lovely shower area in the center of a curved wall and garden area.
Private pool (option to add a safety fence if required)
– 3 bedrooms 2 with king size double beds and (1) one with 2 singles bed that can be split into king size bed.
– Each bedroom has their own open style en suite bathroom, flat screen TV’s, DVD’s, air conditioning, fans, wardrobes, safety box, robe, reading light and hair dryers
– The 3 bathroom have showers, large vanity’s, mirrors, toilet, towels, soaps, shampoos etc
– The Kitchen is equipped with all the modern facilities including large oven with 5 burner hotplate, large refrigerator, pantry, microwave, toaster, kettles, juice mixer, rice cooker, relevant utensils and crockery
– 2 dining areas with round tables and chairs.
– Free wifi internet connection is available throughout the villa
– In addition we provide you free use of a local mobile phone with all the relevant phone numbers and restaurants programmed in for you.
– On arrival you will be welcomed with cool refreshing drink, tropical fruit basket, fresh flowers, cool face towels and smiling faces from our staff.
– The refrigerator will be stocked with an initial supply of soft drinks coffee and tea, eggs and bread for your first breakfast
– We can give you up-to-date advice on restaurants, entertainment, and shopping
– Other services such as cooking, spa treatments, a hair stylist, and a personal driver for transportation are available upon request and massage can be arrange at your villa at nominal cost.
– Chef available for cooking lunch and dinner with cost $35
– During your stay in our villa we can provide a English speaking babysitter, baby crib, and baby high chair.
– Our staff includes Villa Manager, concierge, butler, gardener and full time staff housekeeper
– A full-time house keeping for daily villa maintenance such as cleaning your villa, washing dishes, changing linen and towels, as well as handling your laundry and any special requirements you might have.
|Villa Type||Villa Rates (USD) Tax & Services applicable||Sleeps|
|3 Bedroom Villa||350||425||475||N/A||6|
All rates are quoted in US$ net per villa (not per person) per night, include following benefits:
– Airport pick up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
– Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
– Early check-in based on availability
– Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
– Refreshing chilled towels upon arrival
*The rate above are subject to 10% government tax.
*The rate above are valid start from 1st April 2013 – 31st March 2014
High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: Chinese New Year, Lebaran (Idul Fitri Holiday), Jun 15 – Sep 30
Peak season period: December 15 – January 15
– Extra person using extra bed is available at additional US$ 30 net/night, include breakfast.
– Extra bed for children is available at additional US$ 20 net/night, include breakfast.
– Additional breakfast for adult is available at US$ 5 net/person; children at US$ 3 net/person.
– Maximum occupancy is two persons per room.