Villa Seminyak Bal
Located in one of the best parts of Seminyak Bali, Petitenget, the villa is close to all the best restaurants, nightclubs and shops. Enough to satisfy the fussiest of holiday makers!
Villa Portsea in Seminyak Bali was designed by an Australian couple that regularly visited Bali over the last 20 years; finally deciding to build their own villa in Seminyak Bali based upon all their hotel and villa experiences.
The location of the villa in Seminyak Bali is the most important thing about property, location location, location, it is located in a beautiful street that is so quite but only 80 meters from the main road running through Petitenget.
They like to think that Villa Portsea in Seminyak Bali has many little things that some Luxury villas that cost so much more per night may miss.
The villa in Seminyak Bali was designed with space in mind, and the level of quality extremely important (especially as the owners use this villa as their own Bali retreat) so herewith find a list of what the villa offers:
-2 large bedrooms: the main bedroom with a super king bed and the second bedroom with 2x king singles that converts into a super king as well, or two single beds as required.
-Full walk-through robes with plenty of space to hang and place your clothing plus storage to place your suitcases out of the way
-Security safes in both bedrooms
-Large ensuites with double showers and his and her hand basins
-Additional outside bath and separate outside shower behind each bathroom
-Full block-out blinds to keep the bedroom cool and dark if required for a long lie-in
-Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout the villa
-3.2 meter celling’s to give a great sense of space
-A large family room with full kitchen facilities, a 6 seater dining table and two sofa chairs to relax in
-Large Samsung fridge with ice-maker and continuous fresh, drinkable, cold water
-Bi-fold door that can be closed or opened on to the pool area
-Upstairs is an air-conditioned lounge with a large TV, DVD and sound system (ipod and iphone compatibility)
-Also upstairs is a 3rd bathroom complete with shower
-Upstairs and outside are large rooftop areas that can be used for sunbathing
-Also upstairs is a 6 seater outdoor setting for having that quiet drink whilst watching the sun go down
-The pool has been designed with a 600 mm deep swim out for small children or for reading that book whilst sitting in the pool; the rest of the pool is also quite deep (in comparison to other villas)
-3 large, water statues can be switched on to produce a tranquil water feature that cascades into the pool
-The villa has a lock up garage so if you hire a motorbike there is adequate storage room
-The villa is not overlooked by any other building and is very private. So if a full sun-tan is what you require or a private skinny dip, this is easily achieved!
Staff at the Villa:
During the day there are one (sometimes two) full-time staff that will serve breakfast( if required) and perform all the villa duties. If you prefer privacy, once they have made the beds and cleaned the villa you can ask to be left alone. The choice is yours.
Villa Seminyak Bali
Villa Portsea is located 80 metres down a small ‘gang’ (street) with other private villas . This gang connects to the main road that runs through Petitenget. At the end of this gang is a Circle K that stocks drinks, groceries and other basic items you would find at a convenience store. From this main road you will also find taxis to take you anywhere you desire.
So if location is important to you, this is the villa for you.
Nearby you will find some of the best restaurants such as Sarong, Metis, Sardine, Hu’u Bar, La Lucciola and The Living Room. The infamous “Eat Street” is also a mere 3 minute taxi ride away allowing for many other café, bar and restaurant options from which to choose.
If you are keen party people; Potato Head, W Hotel, and Ku De Ta, plus many more are all very close, but not so close they keep you awake all night!
Villa Portsea Seminyak Bali is also not too far away from the beach so that early morning walk is also an option.
Rental Rates at Villa Portsea – Petitenget, Seminyak Bali
Valid immediately until January, 2017
The prices below are per night for the whole villa.
January 9 – June 30 (excl. Chinese New Year & Easter period)
September 16 – December 19 1 Bed US$ 180++
2 Bed US$ 210++
February 8 – February 14, 2016 (Chinese New Year)
March 25 – April 3, 2016 (Easter week)
July 1 – September 15 1 Bed US$ 230++
2 Bed US$ 260++
December 20 – January 8 (Xmas – New Year period) 1 Bed US$ 280++
2 Bed US$ 310++
Special Discounted Rates:
• 10% discount for a last minute booking (valid for confirmed booking 10 days before arrival).
• 10% discount for long staying booking (14 nights or more and only available on low season).
Villa accommodation rates subject to 10% Government Tax and 5% Service Charge. Internet rates valid until January 8, 2017
Check-In and Check-Out:
CHECK-IN TIME: 2:00 PM
CHECK-OUT TIME: 12:00 NOON
Early check-in is available free-of-charge (subject to availability)
• Late check-out until 3:00 PM is available free-of-charge if there are no other guests arriving on that day.
• Late check-out until 6:00 PM will be charged 50% of the nightly rate, After 6:00 PM will be charged at full nightly rate.
Minimum Stay Requirements:
Low Season: 2-NIGHTS
High Season: 5-NIGHTS
Peak Season: 7-NIGHTS
Villa accommodation rates are per villa (not per person) and inclusive of:
• Pick up & transfer from airport to villa and transfer from villa to airport (1 x in & 1 x out) in private air-conditioned car (seating up to 4 persons – luggage permitting)
• Refreshments and welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
• Free fresh drinking water for the duration of stay.
• FREE usage Wi-Fi broadband Internet access – (laptop not provided).
• In-villa (first day only) continental breakfast, max. 2 breakfasts provided per room.
• Serviced daily including housekeeping. Chef/cook for in villa lunch and dinner is available upon request (at an additional charge).
• Meals, laundry, local transportation, telephone and other extras are optional and available upon request (at additional charge).
Cancellation and Refund Policies:
1. 100% deposit refund less 1 night stay rate if cancellation made 60 days before arrival.
2. 50% refund if cancellation made 45 days before arrival.
3. No refund is provided if cancellation is made less than 45 days before arrival or no show.